About Donald B. Verbeke Professional Corporation: Tax Preparation in Edmonton, St Albert and Leduc
Tax preparation in Edmonton that is guaranteed and accurate
For several years Donald B. Verbeke Professional Corporation has developed tax strategies for Edmonton business owners as well as individuals and families. From bookkeeping to straightforward tax preparation or complex CRA audit representation, Donald B. Verbeke Professional Corporation is recognized for customer-oriented service and financial acumen that results in smart tax solutions.
Maximize business and personal tax savings – simplify bookkeeping systems
Are your personal taxes in a less than desirable province? What are the applicable tax deductions for your small Edmonton business?
Managing your business or personal tax file successfully is best handled with the assistance of a competent professional for maximum financial benefit. Protect your assets against unnecessary tax penalties. Remain informed on the latest tax changes.
Donald B. Verbeke Professional Corporation is committed to increasing your prosperity and limiting your tax liability.
Consult the offices of Donald B. Verbeke Professional Corporation, serving the greater Edmonton area, to determine which tax strategies are most beneficial for you.
- I am a Chartered Accountant (1986) and a Certified Financial Planner (1998). I am a Canadian tax specialist and completed the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-Depth Tax Course (1991). I received a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the University of Saskatchewan with Distinction (1984). I was a Gold Medal winner in the Tax I Course offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta (1985). I am a Price Waterhouse Coopers and KPMG Alumnus.
- I have experience in a wide range of industries (service, professionals, resource, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, construction, investment and wholesale and retail trade) various business structures (proprietorships, partnerships, joint ventures, corporations, trusts) and many different styles (large corporations to home-based).
- I don't have a team, I do the work - this is important as you get the 30+ years of experience working on your tax return not a staff member or contractor
- Meeting times are flexible and include days, nights and weekends. I will adjust my hours to your availability.
- I prefer to go to the client’s place of business or residence. I also meet clients at the home office, restaurants, coffee shops or other suitable locations.
- I compile financial statements, prepare corporate tax and GST returns, do bookkeeping and provide business advice to privately owned businesses and home based businesses.
- I prepare Canadian personal tax returns for individuals who are self-employed - professionals, business, or farming, investors, landlords, employees earning commissions. I also prepare returns for deceased individuals.
- I prepare answers to general and specific questions about income and sales taxes.
- I provide assistance when considering the purchase or sale of a business and estate planning.
- I prepare representations for taxpayer’s to send to CRA (Canada Revenue Agency formerly Revenue Canada) and assist in negotiations.
- I help people in understanding the tax aspects of their investments and assist them to make their investments tax efficient.
- I present suggestions to minimize the amount of taxes being paid and limit the exposure to interest and penalties.
- I use Google to schedule work and remind me of deadlines.
- I use the software programs MS Office, Profile, Quicken, and QuickBooks, for processing.
- I use the Internet to access technical material published by various sources.
- I attend professional development courses to keep my knowledge current.
- I am registered to E-File (electronically file) personal tax return and corporate tax returns.
- I will come to you; no time spent waiting, or traveling. Parking is easy.
- I prefer to take time to do the job right rather than taking the amount of time that can be recovered.
- I do more than just crunch numbers. I am a business advisor.